How long can I keep materials?
- Print Books : 14 days (2 renewals unless a hold has been placed on the item)
- Audiobook: 14 days, 2 renewals
- DVDs and Blu-Rays: 7 days, 1 renewal, $1 due at check-out and another at renewal
- Magazines: 14 days, 1 renewal
What are the fees if materials are overdue?
To encourage the prompt return of materials, the HSLC Evergreen libraries have established a schedule of fines to support the timely return of materials on the date due.
- Adult and Juvenile items and Audiobooks: .25 cents/day
- DVDs, Blu-Rays: $1/day
Loss of Privileges
A patron's card will be "blocked" from receiving services if the patron has 10 or more overdue items or owes more than $10 in unpaid fines and/or fees. Outreach patrons will not be "blocked" until they have 25 or more items overdue. A patron may also be "barred" if circumstances warrant.
Did you know the North Wales Area Library has the cheapest photocopying around?
Even better, your copy costs help support the Library. So please, think of us the next time you need to run copies!
- 10 cents per page for black and white copies.
- 25 cents per page for great color copies.
Regular Hours of Operation:
|Monday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
|Tuesday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
|Wednesday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
|Thursday: 10:00am - 9:00pm
|Friday: 10:00am - 5:00pm
|Saturday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
North Wales Area Library · 233 S. Swartley Street, North Wales, PA 19454 · (215) 699-5410
Web site ©1997-2013 North Wales Area Library
Last update: September 10th, 2014
Contact the Webmaster